Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 60

Vintage sewing notion packaging.


  1. ohh. . . I have a thing for vintage sewing notions. This might be my favorite so far!

  2. the whole concept for this site is just genius...makes me wish I had come up with it myself!

  3. sewing notion sounds much better than- kit.
    so much detail-a ship at full mast!
    at first glance thought they were matchboxes or postcards.
    ahh vintage velcro.

  4. I am always drawn to old sewing notions - brings back so many memories of sewing class in junior high. Love your blog!

  5. My grandmother's sewing notions had same things! Partial cards of fasteners; snaps, hooks/eyes and buttons! Various packages for needles. Makes me want to look at them again.
    Just found this site. Very nice. Will take a while to 'catch up' since today is day 98. Thank you for sharing.

  6. I love snaps. I have some that are marked to be sold by a certain amount instead of the whole card full. That's when things were dear.....