Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 292

Vintage bookmarks (part three).


  1. Seems I am late to the show as I just found you today! However, I love looking at your artfully photographed collections. It reminds me of a wonderful children's book you may enjoy, "Hannah's Collection"
    "Hannah and the Seven Dresses" is very good also.
    Thank you for sharing.

  2. I have a collection of bookmarks. Recently I've been thinking of scanning them and sharing them on my blog.

  3. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Best Source Best Source Best Source